The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 57 made on Monday December 1, 2008 at 18:46
Russell R
Founding Member
July 2001
Day 60 Update. Which Monday did you say?

First: I now understand part of the cause of my problems with Matt and he has my fullest sympathy. Matt has gone through a terrible personal experience and this resulted in the shutdown of his business.

Next: If anyone doubted the validity of my earlier complaints, read the last Thew750 post (Q50 on AVS Forum) again and look at the results:

“Monday of next week” was a week ago! I have no tracking number, no remote, and no explanation! UPS Ground is 2 days from KC to here!

This has been his MO since I first contacted him last April. HE HAS NEVER, EVER, DONE WHAT HE TOLD ME HE WOULD DO. NEVER! The only successful transactions have been when I dealt directly with his office manager.

In any case, it looks as if the best I can hope for is the return of my broken remote or the substitution of a used one. Some warranty service!

Last: I don’t know if UEI intervened or not. But, it amazes me that they don’t just end all this and send me a replacement remote. Maybe that is too big a decision for a VP to make?

I’ll keep you posted,
Russ

P.S. I’m sure some members are tired of seeing posts on this subject. Believe me, so am I.

Hosting Services by ipHouse