Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday December 28, 2005 at 10:57
Stealth X
November 2005
well first off i'd like to say what an EXCELLENT product this is. and it is perfectly complimented by and extremely intuitive and easy to use program!

i think i may only have one question so far (i've had many but can proudly say i overcame them on my own) -what if the device you want to program isnt listed on the nevo site? i have 2 DVD players (one HD upscaler and the other a DVD HDD Recorder -both LG) and neither exact devices are listed but of course there being many other lg products i just chose the closest one and learn whatever functions i need to. this turned into a bit of a pain for the HDD drive as i discovered last night none of the transport functions work, so i guess whatever LG device i chose wasnt that close after all -but i will just learn all the transport funtions -which leads me to my question -is the the best thing to do? or am i better to delete the device all together and try and find somthing closer? also what if you cant find a device thats even close -ie: my Xbox 360 and my HP Digital Entertainemnt Centre PC? which so happen there original remotes will control eachother -anyway -is this where i would search for HEX CODES? what are Hex codes? i guess there was a few questions after all -thanks alot guys! Christian

Hosting Services by ipHouse