The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 38 made on Friday June 8, 2007 at 17:58
Theinstaller
Long Time Member
July 2006
Hi Guys, very strange! I have a problem running Vista with Nevo Studio 2.0.2 but my problem is different, I am able to download it and open the Studio itself but as soon as i get to the section "online product registration" it all goes wrong and crashes (hangs)
My Laptop has not been upgraded from XP but was preloaded with "Vista Home Premium" I tried very hard to purchase a XP Laptop but without much luck. what i cant understand is that from reading previous threads from this forum some people have managed to get Nevo Studio to work on Vista with little or NO PROBLEM!
Whats the key I have tried for Hours and Hours and Hours instaling re-installing, checking other sites and upgrading windows mobile (Active Sync for Vista). its driving me MAD! surley UE have had enough time to sort out this Vista compatability issue as with other companies, i know that they are not the only ones but with such a exclusive product you would have thought that almost 2 years was enough time to sort it out, I would say that almost 90 percent of new computers on the market are preloaded with Vista so what are new installers to do?
I emailed there european tech support team and guess what? i received a quick reply with a download directing me back to the Nevo website download page to download the same Studio 2.0.2 update 597 that I had been downloading, with a reply saying "Try this" what a joke!
anyway I have had my winge and I feel abit better now (sort of)
Theinstaller

Hosting Services by ipHouse