Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Saturday April 6, 2002 at 19:09
ThePasswordIsRhubarb
Founding Member
March 2002
Dear Sir,

I wish to disagree with you in the strongest possible terms. For i tend to ramble profusely when something (a) is bothering me (b) makes me nervous or (c) i have nothing more enlightening to say at the time rambling (also known as in mexican spanish "cantinfleando" after the famous mexican comedic actor named "cantinflas"- that's a little culture for you you're welcome) can be perceived as an art (accidental or intentional) as a personality quirk (guilty as charged!) or as bothersome and annoying (guilty as charged!) i may lose my train of thought several dozen times a day and so i am a decent breeding ground for rambling i'll often latch onto a thought idea mental picture (usually one of the "golden girls") or saying and that will just about dictate how my mood and/or productivity progresses for any given day i've been accused of getting snooty with others as they ramble and for that i publlicly apologize to all whom i have offended at those times (NOT!) i was probably mulling over some profound piece in my head (capacity: about a pint and a half) in any event this habit of mine usually gets in the way of my ability to truly be of any service to humankind oh well we can't all be "matlock" so without further ado i guffaw with glee chuckle like a chimp and titter that might explain the arterial blockage that my doctor often refers to of course the last time i visited him in his "office" (an '87 ford aerostar with duct-tape on the windows) he also recommended animal sacrifice ("squirrels work really well" said he) to cure what ails me any Perfumed Breasts... young yuppies roaming the streets, crying, loafing and drinking Snapple will most certainly occur, unabated!

Yours sincerely,
Bridget Marwood-Got (tired-of-it-all).

Read that back, will you, Brian?

This message was edited by ThePasswordIsRhubarb on 04/07/02 15:54.57.

Hosting Services by ipHouse