The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Sunday September 22, 2002 at 19:16
ItsColdInMN
Long Time Member
June 2002
I don't think I've ever been so proud of people I don't even know. Come to think of it, I also don't think I've ever liked being a part of something this much, and I'm not even sure if I'm considered a part of it.

Here's a guy who uses, to his advantage, a disadvantage most people try harder than anything to overcome. At the risk of sounding downright mean...I'm not even sure he suffers any of the problems he wants you to believe he has.

I'm sure many of you have read the posts begging for help programming a pronto. Here's one that made me wonder...

[Link: remotecentral.com]

I just found it somewhat odd, that's all.

Indeed this forum is in need, in dire need, of someone who is a quiet person, with a pleasant disposition. You sir, Mr. E Pereira, are quite the bullshitter if you can get anyone who has read your posts to believe that person, is you. You make everyone that didn't help you, out to be some sort of bad person. Sorry if you couldn't get your pronto to work, either shut up and deal with it like the rest of us, or shut up and pay someone else to do it. Either way...shut up!

Hosting Services by ipHouse