Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 165 made on Tuesday November 2, 2004 at 18:05
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
Page 9

And speaking of what I wonder, I wonder what the animals on the planet Smorllok look like, because they must be different than the ones on Sromkoll even though the names are pretty close and I always mix them up. I wonder what a Frumklup game would be like if the announcer was drunk and kept mixing up the names! You know, Frumklup, the game where everyone is running around naked trying to catch a fribdill with their frabdell. Of course, if they weren't totally naked, it would almost be like watching nothing at all because they are always naked and there would be no game. Unless, of course, they became invisible, in which case, you couldn't tell if they were naked unless they got covered in paint or something, which would be rather rare since you normally don't paint when you are naked, although that would be fun to do at a griblad party. You know, griblad, the game where the players take turns doing the mixing and the drinking. The "grib" gets blindfolded and is spun around encercled by bottles, then he points at one and calls 1, 1.5 or 2 and that many ounces are poured into the glass, then he points to an other one and makes a call and so on until the glass is full. The next guy has to down the drink. It is even more fun if one of the bottles contains drizblat, which no one wants to drink because it is beer recycled from a bear (if you get what I mean). I don't know why PETA is against it, I would love to be a bear fed barley, hops and beer. I also heard they are going to start fancier flavours of drizblat like

Hosting Services by ipHouse