Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 151 made on Monday September 6, 2004 at 10:30
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
Page 8

That reminds me, I once was driving along a nice winding country road, lined with beautiful oak trees and flowing green pastures on each side of the road when all of a sudden I came across a very puzzling sign, which said beware of wild bore. Can someone be a bore and wild at the same time? I think not, I said to myself as I was enjoying my meal of feral pig, which I had accidently hit and killed while on that beautiful winding road the other day, which also reminds me about the time I bought a do hickey that would not work correctly and eventually turned my fish into pigs. I bought it 3 days ago, wait a minute that was what this complaint letter was supposed to be about, but you knew that, didn't you, and you tried to trick me by using Vulcan mind control. I am on to you, you Spock spunker, you. Just because you have on that Captain Kirk costume doesn't mean you can fool me, and in fact, I know exactly who you are, you're a brain sucker from an alternate universe and you are here to destroy ours. You could not get to me and suck my brain because my conjoined twin brother and I share it, and since my brother doesn't like to share things, he took mine and won't give it back, so I really don't have a brain to suck out, but that's OK because now you can't suck out my brain, which I don't have to suck out.

However, if you are looking for something to suck out, you may want to go to Freddy, it might taste a bit funny because he really likes magic mushrooms, which, just as in Alice In Wonderland, can make him very small, or in some cases make him grow some extra arms or legs that fall off latter on, sometimes he even changes colour. Once he even turned into a one-way street, but since he was going the wrong way he got a ticket, but he contested it in court and won because the cop said he had 5 arms 6 legs and was purple with green dots all over. The judge thought

Hosting Services by ipHouse