The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday April 26, 2005 at 19:48
Mr Griffiths
It's my lucky day!
February 2005
I have made a serious error of judgement and upset many on the custom install forums what started out as a joke turned into many taking what I said at face value and has proceeded into areas of conversation I did not expect.
I wish to genuinely and sincerely apologize for the posts I have made.
Remote central is a very open and varied outpost of opinions and because of those very freedoms is open to abuse.
I have abused that freedom and I deeply request the many I have upset in the custom forum forgiveness.
I have over stepped the mark and wish to whole heartedly apologize to mr2channel who posted a reply in the custom installer’s forum.
I could genuinely see that he did not intend the inferred comments made in my “translation”
This seems to have opened up issues out of my own stupidity and ignorance did not know existed.
It is my sincere opinion that mr2channel had only the new posters interests in mind and did indeed whole heartedly wish currentsupply a very warm welcome.
Through an ill thought through and totally inappropriate response from myself in a serious forum I must have caused much offence.
I have posted my apology here in the intermission not to hide from my guilt but to keep the custom installer forum free from this sort of bad post and keep it on track.

After seeing all the posts after mine I sought to post an apology but felt that it would only make things worse.

Please mr2channel forgive me for putting your good and respected name in question.

Bob

Hosting Services by ipHouse