The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Friday March 23, 2007 at 15:09
Mr Griffiths
It's my lucky day!
February 2005
In June 2004, six British marines and two navy sailors were detained for three days in Iran after a routine operation. They were paraded blindfold on television and forced to apologise for their "mistake".

On that occasion Iran insisted that the boats - which it has not yet returned - were intercepted only after they entered Iranian waters on the Shatt al-Arab that divides Iraq from Iran.

For me this time is far more of a stepping over the line than the nuke problem..they have actually (rather than possibly)been agressive they have taken our soldiers at gun point, if this isnt a show of aggression i dont know what is.
This is far more a reason to go in than WMD was in Iraq (which we didn't find).
Iran is supplying the road bomb infra red hi tech weapons to iraqi insurgents which kill allied troops on a daily basis these are far more reasons to retaliate than normally the US government would need but it seems the politcal tide in the US has turned and they are not keen on going in this time ...the Iraqi government knows it and are prodding the bear with a stick ...they best not keep prodding though or the bear might just turn and bite there ass.
I pray it doesnt come to this too many have died already and i hope this all blows over .
I hope our captured soldiers come back safe too.
my thoughts are for them and there families who must be going through hell at the moment.

Hosting Services by ipHouse