The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday April 9, 2007 at 06:26
Mr Griffiths
It's my lucky day!
February 2005
My local area is getting really rough i can not go out in a night and NOT see some sort of violence.

Friday in my local a drunk guy just punched a innocent guy just sitting there minding his own business in the face and Coke sniffers were in abundance then starting trouble.

on the same night a bouncer raped a girl at a pub 800 metres away then ran off leaving the poor girl to stagger back into a packed pub crying her heart out.

last night rival landlords of two local pubs got into a fight one fell over and got his leg caught in some railings so the other stammped on his leg snapping it causing a very nasty break. These are the Landlords NOT the customers!

last week in one of the pubs ran by one of these idiots a disgruntled customer came back with an Axe and procceded to smash up the front door with it.

I go out to enjoy myself and have some fun singing karaoke but find myself looking over my shoulder for idiots wanting to kick off so much so that it is getting no longer enjoyable.

Nothing has been put in the local paper or on the news, What happened to going to a good old British Pub for a good night out?

Any other brits notice a change in the violence level? whats it like in the USA in this regard?

Hosting Services by ipHouse