Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 912 made on Saturday April 22, 2006 at 11:12
alexortega
Long Time Member
January 2006
Oops...sorry about that last post.

Lane - With the latest software release the user file is now 14240Kb on my remote. Given what you have posted i should be able to load my 700DVDs without a problem given that my user file is 4220kb.

I have downloaded the demo version of this software and it works a treat and im about to buy the full release. A couple of questions about this software and in particular DVD profiler.

1) Is there a quick way to personalize DVDs in the DVD Profiler?. I would like to make the DVDs id number just be the slot number. Im only using this for browsing my collection rather controlling a DVD megachanger.
2)Is there a quick way to make the locations of all the discs just be "1"?
3)Some DVDs in DVD Profiler don't have disc information. Is there a quick way add discs (just a main feature) for those DVDs that have missing disc info?
4) I also have about 200 laserdiscs and of course Blu-Ray is on the way. If i added my laserdisc collection (in addition to the 700DVDs) but used a location "2" does the DMX-3000 software have an ability to highlight this as a laserdisc etc?. Using the same concept but using location"3" could this highlight a Blu-Ray disc.?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hosting Services by ipHouse