Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 794 made on Friday January 13, 2006 at 12:58
kep1a
Long Time Member
December 2005
Hey Bracken,
I just wanted to say thank you for the above and beyond support you provided to me.
I also have to give you kudos for an excellent software product. I believe the software is a good value. Especially considering the fact that it literally saved me untold ours at the computer importing my DVD collection. I loaded and imported 138 DVDs and 40 special features in way under 2 hours. Not to mention the fact that this software gives my remote a high degree of functionality for selecting my DVDs. Even if at first it seemed to me to be a little expensive.

I found that adding a new DVD to my collection was very fast. I think it took longer to fire up and log into my PC LOL.

Note to those standing on the fence and contemplating purchase. Yes it is worth the money and he can get you back on track when you don't follow instructions, he did it for me repeatedly.

Thanks again
Ken

PS: Bracken, I hope that when you update your software you will send out an email to all the people that purchased your software for feedback on improvements.

Hosting Services by ipHouse