The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 61 made on Tuesday November 30, 2004 at 19:15
LuvMyRemote
June 2004
Jim,

I personally use it on a Sony DVP-CX875, I know it has been used by others on a Sony DVP-CX860, and Sony DVP-CX777ES. I believe it will work with a majority of the Sony Changers without any change, as i think they use the same IR codes and Macros.

I just recently ( Last night infact) added support for changers that use the +10 and +100 style macros and this is being tested currently on a Kenwood DV-5900M. The gentleman helping me with this test says that the macros are working correctly just need to be tweaked a little as far as time delays between key presses.

The program should work for any changer which uses either of these two styles of disc selection.
1) Direct disc selection by number.
2) +100 +10 0 style disc selection.

You assign the correct codes for each of the numbers 0-9 and a BEFORE and AFTER macro for your specific changer, and I will alias to those for each movie macro.

If you have a changer that uses something other than these two styles, drop me a line, and explain how you have to select a disc. I would be more than happy to do my best to change the program to support it.

Regards
-Bracken (Triple B)
Author of DMX-3000, Disc Managing Software for the MX-3000 Touchscreen
http://www.triplebsoftware.com/

Hosting Services by ipHouse