The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Friday March 25, 2022 at 09:49
AllonisDavid
October 2019
Hi Diamond Dog,
Allonis continues to develop the software that supports the SmartRemote as we deliver our systems to today's client projects. The technologies generally work for all user interface devices. For example, this week we enhanced our "myUI.apk" app that runs on Android. This week we implemented that on FireTV sticks so that we can use the FireTV powerful 4K rendering capability for our Content Management system. On the condo project, we are displaying Live TV (HDMI source) within a custom browser where we have Weather and a Ticker text overlay that is being used in a 30 floor condominium project displaying the custom webpage on dumb modulated TVs.

The same myUI.apk is also be used on the SmartRemote to support the touchscreen browser. Same .apk will also "transport" the hard button actions and voice commands to myServer 6.

We have already received many people interested in getting notified about SmartRemote availability via our "Reservation" webpage on our website. I will be creating a webpage that tracks progress of SmartRemotes availability and updates in two weeks. Best would be for you to fill that out as our initial hardware is pretty much sold out if all those that already placed reservations actually purchase once available. We already have the SmartRemote hardware in stock ready for our software updates.

This week I will be traveling to our "Guy Fieri's Downtown Flavortown" project in Pigeon Forge Tenn to add our Content Management system to our elaborate project that just opened last week (QSC audio, 9 universes of DMX lighting, HDBaseT video distribution, etc). The myUI.apk is part of that system (like many others). My Fam will enjoy Flavortown's arcade, bowling and restaurant.
Allonis.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse