The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 83 made on Monday January 18, 2016 at 07:44
simoneales
Select Member
May 2005
On January 18, 2016 at 05:26, Mario said...
That sounds like a great gig, but unfortunately it must be an Aussy thing.

I haven't heard of any reps here in USA that have it that good, although I hope that many do/could/would.

All it really takes is an employer with a great business model and a desire to ensure his employees stick around. There are only 4 employees in our company including the boss. The dispatch guy and myself are full time and the boss and accounts girl are part time. Having got the right people, my boss can stick his head in every now and then but spends the majority of his time on his family and working on his house. He also has at least 2 extended overseas holidays a year leaving the other 3 of us to run things while he is away for a couple of months at a time. The 3 of us are reliable and good at our jobs and there are never fires to be put out after he has been away.
Ask yourself, if you had a high profit business that turned over a few million a year with a skeleton staff you could rely on, wouldn't you do your best to ensure those staff were happy and wanted to stick around?
I guarantee I'll tell you the truth and I guarantee I'll tell you what you need to know but I can't guarantee that I'll be telling you anything you want to hear.

Hosting Services by ipHouse