Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 471 made on Friday January 30, 2004 at 15:38
baimo
Founding Member
January 2002
Lyndel,
I originally assisted Leo with some minor coding changes when SNL was a baby some years ago. He was even kind enough to thank and credit me on his webpage. Anyhow, I have been using snl without a hitch for a couple years now but I find that my eyes are straining to read the text on my pronto ts-1000. Not a new problem(I discovered that we could use a larger font than Leo had originally implemented in SNL and we offered that option in one of the releases). Anyhow, there is only so much you can do with font size. Between the font size, contrast and old screen on my pronto, I am currently only using the pronto for snl and have moved to modern hard buttoned remotes(mx8000 and st659) for the rest of my theater.
However I would like to buy a new pronto mainly for SNL. Which model would you suggest is the easiest to read. Will I get enough good contrast out of the 2000(if I can find one) or do I need to spend $$$ on a 6000. I believe that snl is not functional yet with the 3000 or 7000 models.
If I can see it well enough and there are enough hard buttons, I might even move back to the pronto for my entire HT.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Steve Baime
baimo

This message was edited by baimo on 01/30/04 16:06.

Hosting Services by ipHouse