The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 54 made on Monday March 17, 2014 at 00:18
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On March 14, 2014 at 21:26, skynyrdfan said...
i got the FOR SALE sign in the F-250. should have a price to the TC tomorrow.

what will you do when you install the ladder racks as far as it looking like a car??

I dont think it will matter, this thing seriously doesnt look like a commercial van

Got some progress done this weekend...The bulkhead is completed and installed, there is a piece that removes so i can fit long lumber or 65" TV's in there! lighting was also finished. Still need to carpet the shelf's on the right side and install some hooks and things of that nature around the van for things like my level etc.

The interior cabinet where you see the cable box is meant for more systainers, i havent decided what sizes to get or what to put inside of them. The empty space above the MIDI systainer is for another ICE cable box.

So far i am ecstatic with how it turned out. My carpeting skills are not the best at all but at the end of the day it is only there to help dampen the noise and keep things from rattling and so far it is doing a REALLY good job at it, It is super quiet in there!!! im going to clean it up and get some good pictures. But here are some i took early this evening! so far i have spent a total of $588 on everything you see. Lights, Rails, Wood,Carpet Glue, Carpet etc. I have a TON of hours into this though. You cannot tell in the pictures but there is hours of scribing, planning etc.

[URL=[Link: s6.photobucket.com]][IMG][/IMG][/URL]

I have an extra space for a SYS-3!!!

Here you can see the door panel that lifts out when i need the length

Picture of the lighting and top brackets that are securing the cabinets to the top of the van

Lights

This is at night, it is SUPER BRIGHT in there!!

I did a rail of light at the top of the exterior cabinet so i could see them better at night or in parking garages

The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse