The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 52 made on Friday March 14, 2014 at 15:55
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
Yup guys, big progress. Bulk head has been cut and ive figured out just how i am going to attach it! really really pleased about how this has turned out. Yesterday was the first job where i needed everything and had to haul alot of stuff and it worked like a charm. I didnt know if spending all those hours carpeting would be worth it but man driving around in near silence made it so worth it!

I will be completing it tomorrow, hoping to finish the lights too! couldnt be happier and i dont miss a gigantic van at all! we were working in a luxury highrise yesterday in downtown philly and because the BM thought the TC looked "car like enough" he let me park at the entrance of the loading bay/garage entrance which saved a ton of time trying to find parking and was really nice after a long day of dealing with HDMI's i didnt have to deal with walking 4 blocks in the 22 degree 60mile winds ;-)

ill get some good pictures tomorrow, have maybe 2 more hours left maybe 4 if i decide to finish the lighting!
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse