Posted by Daniel Tonks on August 9, 2006 at 1:00 AM
Philips has just released the third teaser to their Pronto Professional TSU9600 remote control, which will be officially released later this year. This new teaser features several screenshots from the new ProntoEdit Professional PC editing software, demonstrating how to create a favorite channel macro.
The text for this ad reads:
Higher programming efficiency to save valuable time
Pronto is easier to program for installers thanks to a significantly improved PC Editor. In essence, the software makes more efficient use of configurations already programmed, cutting down on repetitive work.
Some highlights of ProntoEdit Professional:
- An installer can separately store and manage the codes of the equipment he most frequently uses for a custom install.
- The unit's IR code learning capability has been significantly improved, offering an unprecedented 99.99% coverage.
- A built-in Channel Wizard enables the creation of an extremely reliable channel macro, with only a few mouse clicks.
- PC-to-Pronto downloading is accelerated by a factor 10.
- WAV file compatibility is included for linking spoken instructions to a button.
- Russian and Hebrew fonts are supported.
Check out the earlier teaser 1 and teaser 2.
That childhood favorite is back in a new Timmy video.