The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Thursday May 6, 2010 at 12:43
mistachy
Long Time Member
April 2010
On May 5, 2010 at 17:13, BLADERUN said...
Just Bought a mx-6000 need to get CCP ? Where can i download it. I got it second hand. Old owner said it was bought from Authorized dealer But how can i Download it?

Look... heres the deal, there are many many authorized dealers out there who will provide you with the software, and it is well within URC's policy for any AD to provide you, the enduser, with the software. All this craziness to the side, the only thing you need to do is contact the right dealer... Ive made 3 really good friends this way and even bought my MRX-1 from one of them. IGNORE ALL THESE unnecessary comments telling you this and that which isnt helping you get your software. IGNORE THEM, really... and go get your software. There are some really good class act dealers out there that really actually love wanting to help the consumer or professional and aren't always hungry to get every cent they can bleed out of you. Do as I said before and contact the sole proprietors... they are more likely to give you an awesome amount of "love" at the least cost to you. Thats my experience.... all BS aside.

Go to Google Maps
Type in "Home Theater"
Contact every marker that shows up.
Most of them are URC AD's and are sole proprietors
There are a few of them that will talk to you and work something out with you.
Call them up, you will see. Some are more friendly and helpful than others, but in the end, you get what you need from them.

Once you get your software, PM me, ill send you my CCP file and help you program your remote.

Last edited by mistachy on May 6, 2010 15:24.
MX6000 :o) myfile [Link: texas-rebel.com]
LR: Onkyo TX-NR807, Samsung 52", MRX-1. BR1: LG 37", Sony AVR, MRF-260. BR2: MarantzSR8002, Epson8500 100", Klipsch RF-82 HT System, MSC400, HTPC

Hosting Services by ipHouse