The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday March 22, 2010 at 15:09
woodsby
Long Time Member
December 2009
With the introduction of the widget creation tool, of course, I wanted to create my own simple small thermostat widget. I set it up to provide heat setpoint and turn red if the current mode is heat, and cold setpoint and turn blue if the current mode is cool. For some reason though, nevo doesn't want to switch between the two cleanly...

If I run the widget while the heat is on, it turns red and displays the heat setpoint - works great. Unfortunately, when I change the thermostat to cool mode, the widget turns blue, but is improperly getting the cool setpoint. At this point, I went into the ecosystem settings on the remote and tested the get setpoint for both heat and cool, and it checks out. As soon as I get out of the settings pages, the setpoint picks up properly. After that, when I flip back to heat mode, it turns red, but picks up the wrong setpoint again. If I repeat the steps for testing in the settings page and come back to the widget, it reports properly again.

Anyone else having issues with getting the setpoints correctly? This is a shlage/trane thermostat.

Hosting Services by ipHouse