Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Monday February 1, 2010 at 18:18
drewski300
January 2007
On February 1, 2010 at 16:59, AZ_Pro_Installer said...
Scrolling list will be the fastest and easiest way to do this in my opinion.

Agreed!

I starting programming a drop down menu for sources and zones on a K4 and the pages got ridiculous. I had two additional pages for every one page. So if I was in the DVD menu page and I hit sources it would take me to page X. If I hit zones it would take me to page Y. X and Y had the drop down menus on them. But if I changed the layout on any of these pages I would have to go back and move the drop down icons. It sucked and I gave up. You can do it but it's going to take a lot of pages and work.

Just create a template page with the 6 drop downs with the proper button locations and macros. Then after all the pages are created just copy and paste the 6 buttons on to the appropriate pages. I would setup all the macros and page flips within the macro so you don't have to keep changing them based on what page it's currently on (I'm figuring you are using an XP8 and an in-wall keypad otherwise have fun).
"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse