The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Friday November 13, 2009 at 03:09
SonusLegacy
Long Time Member
November 2009
Oh no... I used a toggle code for the Onkyo "stack"... (TXNR-707 avrec and the 507 blu-ray player)> I looked everywhere for discrete power codes for the Blu-Ray.. tried Integra even ... no luck... but the video sensor works beautifully. I am impressed with the system... Unfortunately even after the fix client is not... So tomorrow I am going to take the remote system and iPOD dock back... I really feel there were issues within their home (baby monitors, cordless phones) and the original NC-50 (weak output maybe) that caused a nightmare. At this point... what can I do... I am up to my ass in alligators with other projects... Yet have tried to be most accomodating... I am doing a fully automated RTI system across the street... I know that they will see that system... Maybe in a couple of months after they see that system they might go for RTI... Nevo is a good product. I have used it before and am impressed with it... but you can't win them all... I take my losses and just keep walking...
fall down seven times... stand up eight!!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse