The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday September 1, 2009 at 19:17
HAVRGN
Lurking Member
August 2009
I just installed a S70 for a customer that has previous used URCs for years without any issues. The reason I switched them was they have about a dozen Vizia RF+ switches and didn't like the leviton remote for controling them. So I researched and decided to try the S70 even though my experience has been mostly with URC products. Well I have admit I like the Nevo Studio pro software much better then the URC software . However, I am having troubles with the S70 losing the connection to the Nevo connect. They are only about 10 feet apart but the nevo connect is in a wood cabinet. I have reset the nevo connect and the S70 and ensured they have the latest firmware. Currently I only have two nodes loaded the S70 and the Nevo connect. I haven't added the vizia rf+ nodes yet. I have been testing the s70 and nevo connect and keep getting errors every so often I get the red triange at the top of the remote and a screen to trouble shoot the nevo connect. It doesn't happen consistently but does happen alot say every 5 commands or so. No pattern. It keeps asking if I want to add the node. I add and it shows successful but then after a few commands it errors out to the trouble screen and askes if I want to add it again. In addition sometimes there is a red triangle at the top and it no longer functions and other times there is a red triangle yet it still funtions fine. Has anyone else experienced this? I have contacted the distributer but have not heard back from them on this issue so I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this behavior. Lastly I am want to integrate the S70 into my customers vizia RF+ network and am not sure exactly how to do this. Their network is working flawlessly using the existing Leviton remote and is also integrated with a VRZCOP serial interface so I am a little worried that converting everything over to the S70 will reduce their reliability since I can seem to get a stable config even with the S70 and the nevo connect for the A/V equipment.

Last edited by HAVRGN on September 2, 2009 02:39.

Hosting Services by ipHouse