The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Saturday May 2, 2009 at 20:35
RemoteQuest
Long Time Member
October 2008
I am serious about middle-aged wives in the middle America US, who somehow purchase remote products like Nevo from some dealer who have a great distribution contract with Nevo (UEI), at below dealer pricing.

There is one "middle -aged" wife who sells Nevo remotes on Ebay, all over the world. She even offers to falsify the cost of the Nevo for overseas sales so the client will not have to pay any import taxes. She sends them as a "gift" to avoid import taxes. She even advertises this on her Ebay web site. She claims she has sold some 500+ Nevo products in the US and overseas, via this methodology.

She (and I call her she as we have had some email discussions) continues to sell Nevo products all over the world. She has Ebay ads in the US and just about every other major country.

This is a perfect example of some small-time EBay dealer who has found a niche and is totally screwing up the Nevo distribution in the US.

I have tried a number of times to communicate directly with my Nevo management contacts who seem to simple blow off my emails and let the crazy distribution continue.

Dave
RemoteQuest.com

Last edited by RemoteQuest on May 2, 2009 20:42.

Hosting Services by ipHouse