The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Sunday February 22, 2009 at 20:36
toolmad
Lurking Member
April 2008
This thread has so far been invaluable for determining how the S70 can detect whether equipment is in standby or active. Thanks guys. I'd like to take it 1 step further if I may. I'm currenly using Nevo SL's and I'd like to upgrade to S70's if it can do what I hope it can when used with the NevoConnect NC-50, Nevo Voltage Sensor Model # 1039, Xantech CBCSM1 & CSM1.

Can the NevoConnect NC-50 accept inputs from multiple Nevo Voltage Sensors (i.e. I have 6 tv's and wish to be able to detect whether each of them is active or in standby) and is each port on the NevoConnect NC-50 addressable so that power detection of each tv can be checked independently?

Finally, because the property is already flooded with cat5e I would be utilising a spare cat5e run from each tv room to connect to the central location of the NevoConnect NC-50. Can somebody please advise if the 3.5mm phono plug of the Nevo Voltage Sensor is single ring (mono) or double ring (stereo) and what the config is (i.e. tip, ring, sleeve).

Many thanks,
Mark

Hosting Services by ipHouse