The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Monday October 17, 2005 at 09:31
Springs
May 2002
Ry-dog,

I cant get past that having to have a netowrk thing. I mean really no way to talk directly to the IR uniwithout going throught the Wi-Fi? So now I need an accesspoint and run or a WET at the equipment closet. Added costs get me introuble withthe sales staff.

I wanted to spend more time with the unit but missing the class puts me dead in the water. I muddled through the editor without assistance and I was thinking.. uhh ok. But using the device I didn't like a bunch of things. I loaned the remote to a RTI frined and he didn't get very far and held it for almost all of my demo time. By the time he gave it back all he had to say was... works good with Windows Media Center.

Had zero feed back on mult couch products or zoning the thing. Ohh well.

I have been REAL happy the new TSU7500 so far. The RF has improved to a real useable level. Beng able to move the recevier away from interferance really fixed up some questionable receives.

None of our clients have Media Center. One lady bought it herself and I could not get like 70% of it to work properly. Spent about 6 hours on it and dubbed the unit she bought not ready for prime time. She said she would talk to dell and if she got it going she would email me. If not it goes back to dell. Well its been 30 days and no email...

Hosting Services by ipHouse