Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday February 24, 2006 at 09:50
Stealth X
November 2005
so i was messing about last night and THINK i have found the best way to add backgrounds. i am ALL ears (well i guess eyes) if someone has a better way.

first off i find just sending a pic to nevostudio does not seem top be a viable method. it seems if its a landscape type of shot it will get "squeezed" to fit, distorting the picture, not only that but will take up more memory on the nevo than you need to.

i WAS cropping to 4X6 then resizing to 240 X 295 pixels. well i discovered last night that because of the crop size it was actually ending up sized around 190 X 295 pixels(as i have it set to keep the aspect ratio). so i hadnt noticed as most of my pics are nature shots but the nevo was stretching my pictures to fit.

so i tried all the preset cropping sizes and it seems the closest i could get that it would stay at the right pixels when resized is 8X10.

so then - crop the pic to 8X10 portrait, then resize the pixels (be sure to have it set to preserve the aspect ratio) to 240 X 295. you will end up with 236 X 295, so i doubt anyone could notice any stretching.

as tedious as this process was for the 30 photos i did last night, my backgrounds all look MUCH better.

Hosting Services by ipHouse