Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Friday October 13, 2006 at 20:59
ddarche
Mr. RemoteQuest
February 2002
Read your email.

And why I am at it, nothing you say in this forum is based on fact, because you have no personal experience with the product. Isn't that correct? So EVERYTHING you posted is based on hearsay and other posts, right? You have already indicated that some of your info is based upon forum hearsay. I think all of it is based on hearsay.

Come on, tell me what personal experience you have with the Nevo SL, which I believe is none. You said so your self. You have NEVER programmed nor delivered a single Nevo SL to a client. I am dying to hear it. However, please don't drag out the posts a year ago where you made some tech guys life miserable.

You seem to be confused why I am saying these things. Very simple. You have blasted Nevo for over a year now and it is time someone called you to task and I am taking that personal responsibility.

You are full of yourself and like to read you own crap. You have no basis for commenting in this forum and frankly, you should go somewhere else.

How's that, clear enough?

Dave

Last edited by ddarche on October 13, 2006 21:43.
Dave D'Arche
http://RemoteQuest.com
Fine Home Theater Remote Controls & Solutions - Programming services for most remotes

Hosting Services by ipHouse