The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday April 25, 2008 at 20:37
brodyboy
Long Time Member
April 2008
I cannot get NevoStudioPro to run fully on my VISTA 64-bit laptop, though it installed fine on my VISTA 32-bit desktop. Does anybody know whether there's a known issue with the 64-bit version or whether there might be something else I can do. For reference, here's what I get:

- Won't install at all from the downloaded file; I get an error message that my processor type is not supported

- From the installation CD, the installation stalls about 30% in, saying there's a "network error, check connectivity" (I have no network problems)

- I can install of an older downloaded version (v.1.0.0.766), but the program is never fully enabled (i.e., no online functions, can't save configs, etc.). It recognizes my existing account when I register, but still never activates. I tried registering it with a different email (essentially creating a different account), but again, never fully activates the program.

Could there be a registry setting from one of the failed installs that might be blocking it now? I really need to be able to use the program on my laptop, so any help/ideas are greatly appreciated.

Hosting Services by ipHouse