The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Tuesday April 15, 2008 at 10:47
toolmad
Lurking Member
April 2008
Just in case anyone wants to increase the number of 'buttons' in the downloadable 5 function animated wheel file... if you simply copy and paste a page within a page collection to create a new page, you will probably find the scrolling function does not work as desired, so I thought I'd post a tip to help others wondering how to do this. Within the 'Home', 'Home Transition Page' & 'Down States' page collections, rename each page from 'Home Page' to 'Home Page 1', 'Home Page 2', 'Home Page 3' etc etc. This makes it much easier to identify where each page jump is jumping to and makes it much easier to insert additional buttons in the scrolling wheel. You will then also easily notice that the 'page 1', 'page 2', 'page 3' pages within the 'Home Transition Page' are not actually used at all and can be deleted. When you have finished adding your new pages and you are happy the page jumps are all working flawlessly you can simply rename all the pages back to 'Home Page'. If anyone wants an example of an 11 'button' animated wheel file showing these 'altered' page names, send me an email and I'll be happy to send you the file.

Hosting Services by ipHouse