Select Member
March 2004
On 08/14/05 16:07 ET, FBlack said...
I just picked up a new Sony 995 mega changer and
read many old posts on DVD covers. I cannot find
any working sample configuration files of DVD
covers and the Pronto. Anyone have a link? I
cannot find a working Lowpro file.

Hello FBlack. The latest version of my DVD Lobby PCF file can be downloaded here.

If you had already downloaded my .pcf file prior to reading this and it did not work I'd suggest deleting the file you have downloaded and hit up my download link again. I just downloaded it myself from the same link, unziped the file, opened the .pcf file in PPENG, and downloaded to the remote, so I know that it works.

A couple things to keep in mind ...

1) Ensure you have updated your TSU7000 to the very latest firmware version and have the very latest editor installed as well, PPENG v2.0.

2) All the IR code devices in my .pcf file are now set to RF. These devices can be found directly below the device called, Pronto Signals (Bridge) in my .pcf file once opened in the editor. For any of these devices that you retain in my .pcf file, most notably the "Pronto Signals (Sony DVP-CX985V)" devices, make sure you set the device properties to IR or RF accordingly based on your physical setup.

3) Don't forget to check over the setup page under the given DVD changer device you are using in my .pcf file. You will need to ensure that all the buttons under the IR codes column are linked to the proper IR code buttons within the .pcf file.

I would bet that the 995 uses the same exact IR codes as the 777 and 985 do. If not, you can simply relearn the IR codes to the appropriate Pronto Signals device in my .pcf file. I doubt this step will be required however. Enjoy!

Last edited by Lowpro on November 25, 2011 14:12.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse