The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 51 made on Thursday July 15, 2004 at 15:04
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
With these changers the only way to load a disc directly is to enter the display menu first, then in turn you must exit the display menu at the end once you load the disc you want.

The one problem with my macros initially was that I did not include a stop command at the beginning of each macro. The reason this is important is that if the macro executes while a disc is playing you must hit display twice at the end, not just once to get out of the display menu. When a disc is playing there is an additional display menu you have to advance out of. When there is not a disc playing there is only one.

Unfortunately I did not take this little quirk into account when I initially created the 1200 macros. I paid for it dearly. :-( I just recently went through and added the stop action to each and every macro for all 3 changers. Finally things are how they should be.

If the copy of my .pcf you downloaded does not have the stop action at the beginning of each of these macros you can just download it again as the file currently posted reflects the changes I made in this regard.

-Lowpro
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse