The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Sunday July 17, 2005 at 19:44
sparticus
Long Time Member
March 2003
I couldn't agree more with goshdarnit. Blaming slow iPronto upgrades and fixes on the recent website update is counter productive and pretty irrelevant. There's no question that this product (that comes from the same company that made the much-loved pronto line) was released prematurely and has been far from bug free. And there's also no question that philips should honor the people that collectively have spent thousands and thousands of dollars (and personal man hours programming and fiddling with it) by sticking with it and ultimately making it right by fullfilling the promise that this unit showed upon it's release. But calling the iPronto team (however small it may be) the equivilant of criminal idiots is ridiculous. Stick to the facts. The person or persons responsible for creating programming upgrades and "problem fixes" are not responsible for the size of their team or the hours that can be devoted to the project. I'm not interested in a lawsuit, or my money back, ...nor posting hate filled statements. I am interested in every damn improvement that we can get from philips in the shortest time possible. At the end of the day, however "over-sold" it was upon it's release, I still like mine a lot.

Hosting Services by ipHouse