Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Friday January 6, 2006 at 16:52
JonBarnard
Founding Member
April 2002
Dear Mr Philips!

I can't say in public what I think of you and your company! What a low down nasty trick to pull! Produce a product that you never had any intensions of finishing, I am of course talking about the iPronto, a device which is to say the least bloody expensive, especially when you take into account that most of the promised functions don't work, and by the sounds of it never will!

You don't seem to understand that this kind of device with this kind of price tag, is not bought by people likely it's not a £20 kettle (Which by the way I bought from philips and within 1 year promptly died) It's disgusting that when I questioned philips by e-mail about the functionality on the ipronto, I was informed that I should by the new remote control.....Why Don't You Understand....I'M NOT GOING TO BUY YET ANOTHER DEVICE FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO FINISH THE FIRST ONE!! Just release the source code and let people with the skills and dedication finish what you started!! Or please inform me how I can return this stinking door stop for a full RRP refund, as it's only just short of Fraud, something I'm sure your legal team has already checked out in full before you made the decision to stop work!!

My final comment is I wish Philips every failure in the future, I for one will never part with any of my hard earn cash on any philips product again. I keep hoping that Philips as lots in common with Enron...still if you customer service is anything to go by it won't be long....and if that lucky day happens can I have first dibs on the boardroom table as my children need somewhere to play with crayons....or is that what it's currently used for!!!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse