The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday September 29, 2005 at 10:51
shift4
Long Time Member
February 2005
I'm programminging a T1 RTI remote for one of my customers. We sold him a small system with a Integra Receiver, and a Samsung TV. He decided on Dish Network for his provider. (We sell Directv). We did the Installation, wired and left a space in the cabinet for the Dish network 811 HD receiver that was to be installed by the dish network people the next day. I came back to following day to do the remote. I was suprised to see that they had hooked up the receiver properly and it was working fine. I was not suprised to see that they had run exposed cables up the back side of the new $800,000 house to the dish on the roof, even though we had roughed in all the cables they needed to the attic. The problem I'm having is that the remote they left him is a RF remote. It is even labled that way on the bottom of the remote. I went into all the menus that I could find in the receiver setup and could not find any way to switch the receiver to IR. We don't do much much Dish Network so any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Tom

Hosting Services by ipHouse