The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 311 made on Thursday April 12, 2007 at 14:51
tsvisser
Founding Member
March 2002
there is respect that is earned and then there is respect that is due between civil people having a civil conversation.... both are really figments of the imagination, however, and different people have different perspectives on what that respect might entail. AnthonyZ, didn't really cross over any boundaries, in my opinion, and is a good man for acknowledging jshod's feelings - which do deserve merit. this is not a blog, and it seems to tread the boundaries of a professional forum and an public internet "hangout"... it is populated by professionals, but there are no controls put in place to groom it one way or the other, nor should there be - as any controls would not ultimately be effective.

i would approach this as a conversation with professionals... but in a casual context. everyone can take off their hats and on the surface everyone's opinion seems to have the gloss of expertise and experience. it is magic - in that the wire puller can talk in the same context with the CEO of a major CI company. with this in mind, you can and should filter what you read and be less concerned with ultimate truth or establishing who is full of "BS" and who are experts... no one here is entirely one or the other, except for QQQ, who likes to pose as an expert, but is really paid by someone (who? - is a good question) as judging by his posting habits, I have determined that it is impossible that he actually has a real job.
[Link: imdb.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse