The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 309 made on Thursday April 12, 2007 at 13:53
tschulte
Advanced Member
November 2005
Let me just say, I have tried to keep up with this thread, and it has been difficult. I don't have a dog in this fight because I don't do Crestron/AMX or Lifeware. I have been to the trainings, and frankly was not impressed with the offerings and expecially the price.

Joshod, you say you deserve respect. Why? What have you shown here that we should automatically give you respect? I have been posting here for over a year, and I don't think I deserve respect from anyone. In this place, of all places on Earth, you have to EARN respect. So far, you haven't earned anyone's respect.

Like I said, I don't do Crestron, but I knew from the start your statement was wrong. You never apologized for that, you just talked about the Lifeware portion of you statement and that is not what AnthonyZ had an issue with. Now, he may have personally attacked you, but in this place (specifically the CI Lounge) you are giving one chance (and only one chance) to correct yourself. You had that chance and didn't use it. I will tell you that I have been here long enough to know it takes a lot to push his buttons, but you did.

Other, I don't know who you are, but MAN was that a great post!
Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Hosting Services by ipHouse