joshod
Long Time Member
July 2006
This is a group that is a bit harder to please than some
of the other AV Sites. The trade-off is that if you prove
to them that you have a solid product(and can back-up
your companies claims), they will defend you with the
same conviction you are seeing now.

We have offered to provide the proof, but got very little response from the folks who seemed to be talking the loudest. It's easy to misunderstand what is written when there is no face or tone to go along with what is said. Many times part of it is taken out of context and framed in a different light than how it was originally intended. It is equally as easy to post bold statements toward a person's character when we can hide behind an anonymous name or email address. I would gladly take you up on the offer to have beers and talk shop, but Anthony's posts were not so much a friendly challenge to what I said as they were an outright attack on my character. I take that VERY personally. Business is business and it should be kept on that level here. I've taken my lumps and worked in the install field, same as you guys. I deserve the respect you give to your peers, and with all due respect, I won't accept anything less. I am here to represent a company that you guys have questions about. I encourage you all to ask questions, and always have. There is NEVER an excuse to step beyond that into personal attack. If you know for a fact that something I've said is false, by all means, let me know about it. But do it professionally and explain why. That much, we all deserve and can benefit from. Anyway, back to something constructive...

As for your spec'd system, if it's not too much trouble, please repost it here so that I(and maybe a few others) can take a look at it. I apologize if there were still questions you had that went unanswered. There is no EI hardware that is required to set up a system, so you can spec whatever hardware you like. Also, keep in mind that prices on hardware will vary from one dealer to the next, depending on their relationship with the manufacturers, so that will affect your bottom line price. Just to make the distinction clear, those prices are set by their respective manufacturers and do not have anything to do with the price of Lifeware. We only sell the software that controls your chosen hardware. In all honesty, the best way to get exact pricing on the software is to speak with one of our sales reps. In support, we do not keep a good working knowledge of the prices of everything. All questions we get in regard to price are referred to the in-office sales staff, but we will all be happy to help answer any questions you have.
Life|support
Life|ware by Exceptional Innovation

Hosting Services by ipHouse