The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 149 made on Tuesday February 20, 2007 at 15:26
CoastalHome
Long Time Member
February 2007
rlustig: If you are really that interested in knowing more about Life|ware and MCE you really should take the time to visit EI in Columbus and to go through the training. They will show you "real world" installs all the way up to a 12,000 square foot mansion all running Life|ware. One is in the home of EI VP Mike Seamons (he did the install as he owned an integration company out of San Diego). Mike has six kids - it doesn't get more real world than that. I'm sure they can also refer you to some other installers that might be willing to speak about their experiences.

The EI guys can explain and sell it a lot better than I can.

As for how many installs I've done - I'm not in the habit of giving out that kind of information. My business is not that old, though, so it's not a lot. It's mainly been a lot of my friends, business associates and a few others. No major complaints so far. Expecially when I hand the wife the one hand held remote (with real buttons!) they have to use to access all of their digital content.

Ah - you're an Elan dealer. Didn't mean to offend. I have seen some good Elan install, but by in large I think the product is whoefully inadequate.

Hosting Services by ipHouse