The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 145 made on Tuesday February 20, 2007 at 15:00
CoastalHome
Long Time Member
February 2007
rlustig: How about my own home? I think that speaks many more volumes about the belief I have in the product than the number of installs I have done. In an earlier home I had an Elan system and I hated it, as did my wife. We sold that home and moved into a smaller interim home while we build another one. The install in there is a bit temporary as I am waiting for my Niveus N7 running Vista. But I can say this - my wife loves it and that's all that matters to me. She can use it and I don't get grief every time the communication to the t-stat decides to stop working.

My experiece installing it was a piece of cake. All of the wiring infrastrucure was there already when we remodeled the home so all I really had to do was install new subsystems and tie everything together with my Nivues Denali with Life|ware. Did I hit snags? Sure - doesn't everyone? But, more so than the ease of install is the ease of use, which, at the end of the day, is teh most important thing. If it took me twice the amount of time to install I would still love the system because if its ease of use.

Radio Rahim - thanks and let the posters talk all they want. I don't have time to get into arguments with a bunch of people I don't even know. As for the amount of capital Crestron has - that's nothing. Like I said - detractors really should take the time to do research on EI and the team involved, as well as the partners allinged with them.

Hosting Services by ipHouse