The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 121 made on Monday February 19, 2007 at 22:48
Steve@EI
Long Time Member
February 2007
On February 19, 2007 at 22:36, QQQ said...
Except in this case the employee is the one that would
be making that type of rule, the VP of sales. So I'm
sure he has nothing to worry about :-).

I guess I will find out in the morning. If not anyone need a sales guy with installation experience in the columbus area? Kidding. I hope. I am backed by a very passionate CEO, who has changed industries before and he realizes it can be difficult, but every customer that we go out of our way for adds three more. Momentum is built one step at a time and if this is a necessary step for the group here, we will do it. I realize that not every product is right for every company as well. We do have the chops to earn your business and even if your philosophy is different, we just want to have the respect that our product and our company is credible. Just another teaser, our CEO actually owns a CI shop in florida, that is how he learned the biz. He takes a hands on approach and learns from the customers. Your input is key to our success and appreciated. I guarantee you he doesn't aim to run himself out of business by doing mass market plays like BBY, we truly beleive we have limited the play and it can help the overall industry.

Overall this had been a good experience, i will keep an eye on remote central as i have done for the past few years, please ping me with announcements, questions, concerns, and advice.
SC

Hosting Services by ipHouse