The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 117 made on Monday February 19, 2007 at 21:23
Steve@EI
Long Time Member
February 2007
I love all the ups and downs, how many people really want to get to know the truth and see if this works and works well. I will put out a challenge to say the synical five that want to kill me for being a start up, HP partner, and a microsoft platform product. Ok maybe their is more than five of you. Any how, lets go offline and spec an average automation system, say 12 zones of audio, 2 thermostats, a security system, a basic media room, and say 50 loads of lighting, four plasmas, and say two cameras. All the active folks on here sort out who the five are and agree on amx or crestron and spec the system at full msrp and programming. I will fly you out to our headquarters and we will spec and setup the exact system using our gear and MCE in a basic home and if at the end it doesn't work and work impressively well, I will pay you your normal day labor rate and let you go home a winner. But if it does work and and we bring in average people off the street who can use it. You guys place an opening order with us. I know this is bizarre, and i am definetly spending way more money than we normally spend to get a customer, but there is no smoke and mirrors here. We will put our money where our mouth is. If coming to columbus ohio in winter is not appealling, we will set this up as a dealer challenge at CEDIA. You guys tell me if your game, but i can type all year long and it doesn't get any better than what i have offered. I live with this stuff, and it is real and if the only way to convince you is to have you do it and get paid for it, lets do it.
SC

Hosting Services by ipHouse