The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Saturday February 17, 2007 at 01:10
AHEM
Select Member
January 2004
I don't know where to even begin. I could write a college thesis on the aspects of this tread, and I don't have that kind of time, so I'll just toss out a few talking points.

Steve, you mentioned that you were a MCE skeptic, but tried out an EI product, became a believer, and 14 months ago, joined the company. Since MCE hasn't been out all that long, why did you become so convinced, over a short period of time, that it was all that and more?

I'd say that 90% of my customers want less Microsoft in their lives and not more.

MCE as the best media managment system out there? C'mon, you're not serious are you?

It's interesting how manufacturers quietly, in passing mention the Best Buy partnerships like it's a footnote. When you were with your former company, would the fact that a product line had decided to form a partnership with Best Buy not have swayed your interest in that line?

Your CEO had an epiphany and realized that "the majority of homeowners are unhappy with the experience they have had with the current control systems on the market."?

I would say that (if true) the majority of those homeowners must have had their systems installed by unqualified hacks.

Hosting Services by ipHouse