Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Thursday August 7, 2008 at 02:59
RTI Installer
March 2002
On August 6, 2008 at 17:14, thefish said...
Well,

Their email server still works, I just got this from them

[Link: axonix.com]

?? Thats a windows media knock off product, whay would they send you that? The last thing they sent me was a promo spiff on servers that were completly loaded with blue ray movies.

I received this on 7/15/08 See below:

Re: FREE Blu-Ray Sampler Library

Xperinet is celebrating the introduction of our new preloaded Blu-ray Disc libraries by offering your customers a great deal: BD Sampler #1 FREE with the purchase of a new Trident or Polaris server – a $XXXX value!
The details: For all new (A-Stock) Polaris or Trident server orders received by Thursday, July 31st, Xperinet will pre-load the complete 25 title Sampler #1 library prior to shipment. (Click here for a list of the contents of BD Sampler Library #1). Feel free to encourage your customers to purchase additional Blu-ray libraries as well.

Your customers will appreciate the ability to enjoy their 1080p content 'right out of the box'! To order, please add the code "XP-BDSPC" to your PO.

Note: This extra step of populating the new server with the Blu-Ray (library) content will add approx. one week to the delivery time. Also, please note that your customer will receive physical copies of each preloaded title. Detailed terms of the offer are provided below.

Who doesn't like something for free? Get your orders in now and take advantage of this great offer! Thank you.
Never Ignore the Obvious -- H. David Gray

Hosting Services by ipHouse