Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday September 24, 2004 at 08:50
Jay In Chicago
Founding Member
December 2001
Web Log -

Well, there's no way around it. You're going to feel compelled to BLOG someday anyhow. Perhaps you already are off blogging elsewhere.

If you don't know much about it, blogging is a way of keeping a journal of sorts. Of course there are special websites set up for this sort of thing. Yada Yada... But since the rules for keeping a blog are simple and scarce... Why not here and now?

I'm for keeping it simple. Offer up a few sentences or just one or two that illustrates a significant event in your day, or even a non significant one. Share the high times and get a little support in the low times.

A place to share a slice of life. What's your kid doing these days, what did you eat? What color is the kings water? Find a great link? Hate the world? Let it be known.

What better place to log a little piece of your life that a place you already frequent.

OK... Let's see how quickly we can screw this up.

Here's a simple start.

Today I woke up at 6:07 to the sound of the cat making her death rattle meow. I wonder how many days she has left in her? I boiled some eggs for my son. He's young and still thinks I'm cooking some great meal... If only he would eat it when I did
Jet Rack ... It's what's for breakfast

Hosting Services by ipHouse