The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Wednesday August 31, 2005 at 20:21
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
Never been to Sidari or Corfu (never even heard of Sidari) That time I spent most of it in and around Athens and did road trips from there (like going to the carnival at Patras and spending a few nights in the car), but spent around 2 months on the island of Tinos it is just beside Mykonos and spent around one month on Lesbos.

I went to Lesbos with my cousin, his dad has his paternal house there. It is a nice island and it was fun traversing it because every corner is so different, on the other hand it is a big island and their house was in a small village in the emptiest corner, so everything was a long car trip.

Tinos, I had the time of my life that was where both my parents are originally from. It is a small island and you can go around the whole island in a day (so distances are small. It was fun because when I was in the villages I kept on moving around and there were a lot of "youths" my age late teens early 20's (there on vacation as well-- in other times the villages tend to be bare) One of my moms cousin had a house in the main village (as well as a second house in a different village) and so I ended up having the house all to myself, a15-20 min walk to the beach, around the same to some of my favourite night clubs, my "schedule" had become, wake up around 12-1PM grab a bite, relax and just hang, go for a swim around 5-6 PM until 7-8, go get a bite to eat, go home shower and change and go out until 8am the next day. Man that was the life.

Hosting Services by ipHouse