The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Saturday January 7, 2006 at 13:25
djy
RC Moderator
August 2001
Alive, but not quite kicking . . . I pinged my back again yesterday - an' it's a bit bleedin' sore.

Anyway, my apologies for not being around, but the reasons have been many and varied:

• Having a general clear out - got a load of books and Lego (including one of these) if anyone's interested?

• Sorting out the spare PC. The boy wanted to upgrade his machine, but I thought it better he have our old rebuilt one. Anybody want a basic PC - 1.7Gb P4, nVidia FX5500, 1Gb ram etc.?

• Sorting out our printer. Finally got round to dumping the Lexmark for a Canon all-in-one. Anyone want a c****y Z53 (including 3 new print cartridges - 1 black, 2 colour)?

• Letting the daughter do her homework. I'd like to give her the boy's old PC, but it would disappear in her room . . . untidy doesn't come anywhere near close.

• Having a go at the QI Interactive DVD. Well worth the money. (For lovers of trivia and useless information, check out the website).

• And finally, also having a go at . . .

Awesome, but methinks a graphics upgrade is in order. Anyone want a couple of nVidia 6600 GT's?

• David
    PS
    Thanks for the e-mails.

Last edited by djy on January 17, 2006 10:21.

Hosting Services by ipHouse