Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Sunday June 25, 2006 at 09:22
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
can't talk about

Oh and...... Only in Britain ... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

the only time I needed an ambulance (when my dad had a heart attack many years ago) it was here in no time flat and it saved his life (luckily I had not left for school yet at the time and made the call)

but for

|Only in Britain ... do supermarkets make sick people walk all the way to the back of the shop to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

medecine is sold in Pharmacies, but the rest is the same. Most Pharmacies here have the pharmacy section in the back and a store area in the front

Only in Britain ... do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries and a DIET coke.

same here

Only in Britain ... do banks leave both doors open and chain the pens to the counters.

do banks still have pens? but yeah back in the day, it was the same here

Only in Britain ... do we leave cars worth thousands of pounds on the drive and lock our junk and cheap lawn mower in the garage.

same here

Only in Britain ... do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

same here

Only in Britain . are there disabled parking places in front of a skating rink.

my guess the same here, but never paid attention so not 100% sure

---------

so I guess not only in Britain

Hosting Services by ipHouse