Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Thursday May 31, 2007 at 13:43
briremo
December 2005
OK....

Cheney doesn't work for Halliburton any more

Cheney sold all his stock and resigned prior to the elections

Clinton signed all the contracts with KBR/Halliburton that awarded the famous "no-bid" contracts.

That contract stipulates the margin or mark-up for KBR at something like 4% above their cost

There is simply NO OTHER COMPANY IN THE WORLD that does what KBR does nor had/has the resources of KBR to mobilize and perform the way they can.

Is there massive graft and corruption that goes along with this? You bet.

But there is massive graft and corruption wherever billions of dollars are thrown at problems. Look at Katrina. Millions of tax payer money wasted on titty bars and package stores...by KBR?...no the poor "victims". How about the UN? Millions, perhaps billions of every goverments money dissappearing into Kofi Annan's family and numerous other top officals

While we're at it...how about Clinton's pals? Web Hubble? Now there's a stand up guy!

I'm tired of every one bashing Cheney and Bush. They're not my favorite guys, I didn;t support the invasion of Iraq, but c'mon. They're no different than any one else. It's a dirty job there.

Has any one looked into Nancy Pelosi's husband or Diane Feinstien's? I could go on and on.

Ah, my rant is over, can I get a Morgan and coke over here?
feed a dog and he will not bite you. this is the principal difference between a man and a dog. Mark Twain

Hosting Services by ipHouse